About The Position
Big Data Engineer
We're looking for a Big Data Engineer to help us grow our data science team's capabilities. The ideal candidate is a data developer with a relevant experience who is self-driven, motivated, independent, and sharp.
You will take an active part in all development phases, including research, design, development, testing and deployment using technologies like Python, Docker, Airflow, Kubernetes and more.
You’ll be a great fit if…
- You’re a team player, ready to help others meeting aggressive timelines and motivate the team to meet the product deadlines
- At least 3 years of experience in Python - must
- 2+ years hands-on data engineering experience- must
- Good understanding of Data Structures
- Can work independently as well as play a key role in a team
- B.SC or Master's degree in Computer Science / Statistics / Math / Engineering
- Proficiency with the following technologies: • SQL • Docker • Cloud platforms • Git • Pandas
- Proficiency with the following technologies: Apache Airflow, Apache Beam, BigQuery, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Gitlab- advantage
- English – expert level