Data Analyst Engineer
About The Position
We're looking for a Data Analyst to help us grow our data analytics team's capabilities. The ideal candidate is a data analyst with a relevant experience who is self-driven, motivated, independent, and sharp.
You will provide insights on how our product is performing, conduct and take ownership for ad-hoc analyses and deep dives as necessary, build fancy looking dashboards that are the basis for discussion for multiple stakeholders - C-level executives and Product Teams.
You’ll be a great fit if…
- You have great communication and storytelling skills to transform complex data sources into meaningful insights for non-technical audiences
- You have at least 2 years of experience in BI Tool - we use Tableau
- You’re a team player, ready to help others meeting aggressive timelines and motivate the team to meet the product deadlines
- You are good at turning ambiguous problems into clearly defined sequence of steps
- B.SC or Master’s degree in Economy / Statistics / Math
- You are proficient in using SQL (BigQuery experience is a plus) and used to work with ETL processes (merging data from multiple sources)
- Have a readiness and willingness to continuously learn while working
Great if you have them:
- You have an experience with Python libraries like pandas, numpy, matplotlib, plotly
- Domain knowledge in pricing and revenue management for travel industry (airlines, transportation, hospitality)