Big Data Engineer
Fetcherr is a newly founded start-up developing an exciting product for pricing intelligence. Our technology is based on advanced Algo Trading techniques and innovative deep learning concepts.
Big Data Engineer at Fetcherr
You will take an active part in all development phases, including research, design, development, testing and deployment using technologies like Node.js, Angular , Docker, Kubernetes and more
Ability to meet aggressive timelines and motivate the team to meet the product deadlines
You’ll be a great fit if…
- At least 3 years of experience in Python
- 2+ years hands-on data science experience.
- Good understanding of Data Structures
- Can lead, work independently as well as play a key role in a team.
- B.SC or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Statistics / Math / Engineering.
- Proficiency with the following technologies: SQL & Relational Databases, Docker & Kubernetes, GCP & Cloud, Linux, Git, Pandas
Great if you have them
- Familiarity with deep-learning and ML concepts.
What Do We Offer?
We believe that people do their best work when they love what they do, have genuine ownership, and the best possible environment.
Competitive salary and pension, based on your skills and
Option for remotely work
Regular team events
Extended parental leave
New hardware and any other desk
amenities that you may need