Senior QA Automation Engineer
Fetcherr is a newly founded start-up developing an exciting product for pricing intelligence. Our technology is based on advanced Algo Trading techniques and innovative deep learning concepts.
Senior QA Automation Engineer at Fetcherr
As a QA Automation engineer you will be responsible for:Standardize QA policies & processesCreating reliable robust manual & automated test suites that verifies the full range of the product’s featuresWork as part of a team in an agile environmentReview requirements and develop functional and non-functional test casesContribute and lead the test designs of the product , liaise with R&D, product and technical teams in order to scope and execute test suites
You’ll be a great fit if…
- At least 3 years exp as QA Automation developer
- Min of 2 years experience in Python/js
- Web application testing experience
- Hands on experience in Selenium/puppeteer
- Experience with Backend Automation
- Manual QA background
- Experience with Data Quality Testing
- Basic of SQL and understanding of Mathematical concepts
- High level of written and verbal English
- Analytical mind, critical-thinking skills, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, pusher with can do attitude in a dynamic work environment
What Do We Offer?
We believe that people do their best work when they love what they do, have genuine ownership, and the best possible environment.
Competitive salary and pension, based on your skills and
Option for remotely work
Regular team events
Extended parental leave
New hardware and any other desk
amenities that you may need